The Crypto Hoard products End User License is between you and Crypto Hoard, Crypto Hoard is a product developed by VIDEOGO Ltd and governs your use of Crypto Hoard for Hardware and Software wallets.
Parties. The Crypto Hoard Products are between you and Crypto Hoard only.
Terms of Service. To use the Crypto Hoard, you must accept Crypto Hoard’s Terms of Service.
- Limited License. Crypto Hoard grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the Crypto Hoard products for your personal & commercial purposes once you have purchased this product.
- Graphics. Crypto Hoard main product (steel wallets) has exclusivity use from third party designers. You may not use the included graphics for any other purpose. All graphics and designs are property of their respective owners.
- Warranty and Returns. 30 days Warranty or Returns if any defects has incurred in the manufacturing process. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Crypto Hoard shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Crypto Hoard shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support. Crypto Hoard and its ongoing success depends on the constructive feedback of our users. Please email us.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims. Crypto Hoard shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Crypto Hoard products. To the extent Crypto Hoard is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Crypto Hoard shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Crypto Hoard products or your use of it, infringes any third party intellectual property right.
Product Claims. Crypto Hoard does not make any warranties concerning the Crypto Hoard products. To the extent you have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the Crypto Hoard products, Crypto Hoard is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but are not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Crypto Hoard products fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; (iv) time cost, missed deadlines, labour, external roll on effects, wrong information punched in, incorrect calculations, lost, stolen, burnt, submerged, impacted, chemically effected or any act of god. Nothing in this disclaimer shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
Contact Information. Should you have any questions or complaints relating to the Crypto Hoard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org